Saturday 3 March 2012

Time out Together!

Well, it doesn't happen very often, but my husband and I are going on a date night!  With three children and him away quite a bit for work, time alone together is like gold! Especially on the weekend! As you can tell from all of my exclamation marks - I'm quite excited!


Time out together is really important to get back in tune with each other - it's a great chance to talk about things besides the usual "can you pick up some milk on the way home?" type conversations that can end up forming a large part of the everyday together.


For those reading who don't have a significant other - time out with close friends or family is just as important!!  


So if you haven't got plans already this weekend - find time to satisfy your soul with some quiet time with loved ones, it can make the world of difference to the  beginning of the new week - you can start feeling happy that you've caught up with people that matter to you - fresh for the week with a positive state of mind!


Have a great weekend!


PS. Keep tuning in to your body and how you feel after eating certain things, and let me know what you've noticed, I find it interesting to hear other people's experiences!











2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely date! I'm having a very relaxing "quiet night in" with my darling. I agree, quality time is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We certainly had a lovely date night! I know what you mean by quiet - because we'd been out in the afternoon, we went for an early dinner (not realizing how early it was) and we cracked up laughing when we noticed the time was 7.05pm on the way home! Oh how times change!

    I'm glad you had a lovely quiet night in! Sometimes they are the best! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! I really love hearing about you and your experiences!